11.18.2010

Harry Potter 7 Part 1. Or Why my University is better than yours!



My excitement is the highest its ever been when I've had so much work to do. I say this because I have a 10 pages due @ 5 tomorrow. Plans for 4 tomorrow. And I only have maybe two pages.

So why excited.
I have a ticket for Harry Potter tonight.

So now you're all "BAD IDEA. YOU HAZ PAPER DUE."
Well, you're wrong.

It's a great idea.
Because it's for an 8 pm showing.

Yes, I will be seeing Harry Potter before most of you. #insertbragginghere

And its better than midnight because not only do I get to see it early, but it gives me the ability to pull an all nighter for this paper. #prioritieswhatpriorites

So my wonderful wonderful school got a substantial amount of tickets for pre-showings negotiated with our nearest movie theatre. So this also means I'll be seeing it with a big group of people that I know and love and we can be cray cray as possible.

Yes. I just used cray cray. Yes I'm sleep deprived.

I'm so behind on this paper because I've had about 50 bagillion things due between when it was assigned and now. So I didn't get a head start like I wanted.
At least my research is done? <---bad attempt at optimism.

But you know what? Eff subjective well-being and its relation to extraversion.

I'm subjectively well-beinnnngg..?
Because I'm happy dammit.

I get to see Harry Potter. :D

No comments: