2.09.2010

Thought of a Social Psychologist


Or not really...
I'm just sitting in social psych waiting for class to start.

Anywho, I'd like to wish my mother a Happy Birthday. She's pretty ill rather often so I can't help but think of how lucky I am that she's still around.


It's also ABSOLUTELY FREEZING. ew. It's in the 40's, it'll be a high of 44 later in the week and it's going to rain.

So not cool H-Town. Not cool at all.

Dr. Jekyll was around for a short time last night. He was nice enough to make me eggs. :) we'll see how long that lasts.

Also, anyone ever think they're forgetting something very important. 'cause I feel like I am and it's bugging the hell out of me.


Guess I'll worry about it later, class is about to start.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Simply Valorie said...

Yeah, the weather has been disgusting all over Texas recently. I wish we could have at least gotten 12.5 inches of snow out of all of it like Dallas did!

Also, I gave you a blog award. :) http://simplyvalorie.blogspot.com/2010/02/im-beautiful.html