2.18.2010

"You're the only one I'm dreaming of ...

You see, I can be myself now finally
In fact there's nothing I can't be
I want the world to see you'll be with me."
-"Hey Soul Sister"- Train

There's so much going on in my life and I really don't know what to think/do/feel about it. So I'm just going to write about where I stand at the moment.

First, I'm crazy excited, because one of my absolute best friends in the whole wide world, Valorie, is coming to see me Friday. Which is tomorrow! I'm hopefully going to take her to Agora and she can hang chill with my friends and I before Pimps and Hoes, which is the private party my residential college hosts in spring. Should be awesome. I miss that girl like crazy, especially on rough days where I know she might be the only person who would understand where I'm coming from when I get crazy/upset/emotional/whatever else.

Also, as much as I love being a psychology major, I'm really having a rough time with adjusting to the classes. Which of course, makes me feel like shit. :/
I feel like everyone else has great grades and times with their major and I'm not making par and it's really making me sad.




And of course, there's always Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde. Honestly, I feel like this is one aspect of my life that, if I could clear it up, would just make everything so much less stressful. This boy is such a part of my life, and we're so interdependent. But he just doesn't see it. Not to mention I feel like there's so many factors from his past that I'm missing. So I can't quite read him. Most people are convince we should at least semi-try to be together (he'll be gone for the year next year), and that he does care about me but he switches between so much I'm not sure I can keep handling.

But then again, if I don't, who will?

But yeah, that's my life in a nutshell. More postage soon.

No comments: