2.08.2010

Illness, boys clothing and questions


Greetings all.

Blogging from my bed this morning instead of class because when I stepped outside of my dorm I nearly had an asthma attack.

This weather does that to me. :/

But anyway, I couldn't fall back asleep, so here I am instead.

I hate feeling sick. :/ I really like the class I'm missing.

I guess the good part is I can stay in my PJ's. Or temporary PJ's at least. They're really my friends gym clothes, and they are far too damn comfy to willingly give back.

Seriously, if he forgets he lent them to me I'm keeping them.
Besides, they look better on me anyway. ;)

In other news I'm looking forward to one of my BFFs, Valorie, visiting me in two weekends. It'll be nice, especially as I'm sadly getting sick of everything around me.

Which leads me to questions, any of which you may feel free to answer:

1) how do you deal with someone is pulling a dr. Jekyll/mr. Hyde?
2) especially when you're semi-involved with that person?
3) how so you maintain freedom and sanity sans car?
4) any tattoo parlor suggestions?
5) should I get my nose pierced?
6) any job/earning extra cash ideas?
7) project ideas?

Well, that's all I have for now. Should be blogging tomorrow. It's my mommy's birthday.

'til then.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

EverythingISayWillRockYourFaceOff said...

1/2: be upfront? pretty much that's the only way things get solved, is as outright.
3: friends with cars! or the bus/bike...
4: the electric chair! i got my peace sign there with rachel and they're good.
5: i love nose piercings and wish i could do it but a) mom would kill me and b) teaching... yeah that doesn't work.
6: hmm idk what's up in the houston area so idk about jobs

that's all? haha