2.04.2010

I'm (Not) Okay, I Promise

I have that song stuck in my head. (it's my chemical romance in case you're wondering).

I really am ok. Just a song.
Anyway, writing a quick blog to take a break from the 3 crazy tests I have today.

So I read the novel V. By Thomas Pynchon. It's on one of the reading lists I'm doing for 101 in 1001. So I'm making slow and steady progress.

The book was interesting.
And by that of course, I mean that I didn't get it.
I read it twice. And it was interesting in the moment and all.
But seriously, I have no clue.
I think there was a quest for this woman and some deeper quest I didn't understand.
I even asked Zach, who I borrowed the book from. He's read it multiple times and doesn't get it. So I'm assuming I'll just never get it.

Regardless, haha. It wasn't bad or anything, so I suggest trying it.

Anyway, time for test 3. :)

1 comment:

Simply Valorie said...

I've heard that about that book. I want to read it, but I'm not eager to if I'm not going to understand it. -sigh- Of course, I'm not always sure I'm understanding The Satanic Verses, but oh well.