11.30.2010

30 Day challenge a.k.a. what happens when you're running on empty during hell week.

So this week is Hell Week.
For those of you not in college, out of college for a long time or who haven't reached college yet, hell week is the last week of a semester, before finals period starts. Why hell week? Because it's the week that every class has every last thing due and throws about ten thousand tests at you.

Ok, maybe not ten thousand tests. But I do have a test in every class.

So coming out of my first hell week test feeling pretty decent, and not having access to what I need to complete my next due assignment, I was running around the internet.

haha. That was a funny image in my head. Running around the internet....

Ok ok. Shut up. Stop laughing at me. I'm sleep deprived and caffeine deficient while at work.

Anyway, I came across my friend Allison's tumblr, when I came across this 30 day challenge.




And needing something non-school related to maintain my sanity, I decided to go for it. So staring tomorrow, look for my lovely responses to these 30 questions in 30 days.

Adieu for now.

No comments: