2.27.2010

Meet me at the Gate

So I'm currently at Houston Hobby, waiting for my flight home to df-dubs for spring break.

Yeah. We have an early spring break.

But I'm posting to kill time. And because I've come to a realiztion.

I really love airports.

Honestly, I get a bit stressed at first when flying, because I'm terrified of missing a flight. But once throught security, I really start to enjoy it.

It's the people. Coming together for moments of waiting in their busy lives. It's meeting people as they prepare to board, not just a flight, but more often than not a new aspect of life.

It's seeing glimpses of people through actions and items. What they're carrying, what they're doing, what they're reading.
It's such an insight.

I love flying. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: