1.05.2010

Update: 101 in 1001

Greetings all!

So today was productive, as I moved closer finishing two things on my 101 in 1001 list.
I went shopping with my mom and at Borders there were some major sales going on. So I got an Origami Calendar. It's not quite a book, but at least it'll occupy me for 365 days. I also got the journal of my dreams. So I'm turning my old writing journal to the spontaneous journal and making this my new writing journal. :)

21. Create a spontaneous journal


68. Buy and finish an origami book


So now that that's done, I feel like I'm making decent progress. :)
I have pretty big plans for tomorrow, chilling with Valorie (and maybe Katie if she picks up her phone) in Dallas, then popping in on an event held by our old friend Zaq.

Anyway, that was just a brief update. More to come later.

No comments: