5.11.2011

Summer loving...so not a blast.

So even though I've been done with finals for a smidge now, I barely got home on Saturday.

Since then, life has been a lot of mosy-ing around.
I figure this first week or two is a break. But then it just becomes stressful. For some reason I was under the delusion summer would be a break. But now between working on a part-time job, finding a research lab to volunteer in, working on graduate school applications and studying for the GRE, I have no clue how I'm supposed to not be worn out.

Which of course sucks, because being perpetually worn out is screwing with my life.

I just don't know where I'm supposed to find balance. Taking a break has been nice. I saw Something Borrowed and the Kids are All Right. I'm seeing Thor tomorrow. I've organized a bit, worked on my music library and planned on some room re-arrangement. But when I pause to think all I get is how crazy and stressed things will be soon. And with no real reprieve of friends or fun, given my parents are their psychotic mindset.

Not feeling the summer love right now. Definitely notl

No comments: