5.03.2009

Some people wait a lifetime...

...For a moment like this. -Kelly Clarkson

Except, of course, I'm not sure what this moment is.

So yeah, I'm known for being Bipolar and all. But the fact of the matter is I have these moments.
Ones where, I feel like I'm expecting something. Where I know something in my life is going to change, who knows if for the good or the bad.
And so they haunt me, days and weeks and months.
Until finally.
It's like they were never there.
Until it happens again and I look back and realize the significance of these moments.

Well, I'm having a moment.
And I'm not looking forward to the significance.

I'm really hoping it's just because I've finally finished this writing notebook. After years of gruesome abuse to the thing and horrible and haunted thoughts that fill it.

I have a new one. It's light and pretty. For some reason it brings hope.

Well, I hope that's the significance.
Because closing that notebook knowing I won't write in it again is like the end of something big.

But with my luck,
this isn't it.

I'm not sure I want a moment like this.

No comments: